Re: [Builder] unable to build+run builder from stable builder package (flathub)

well with nightly I see different errors.

I'm sorry to bother you with all of these different errors. Also it probably
doesn't help that I don't really understand how builder's build process works
in detail (also I never worked *inside* the Linux GFX stack so it's sometimes
hard for me to identify the culprit).

Anyway from your past postings I assume you want to make the basic workflow
really smooth so I attached two error logs:

1. running builder nightly flatpack: Open a builder git project, hit
   "rebuild". freshly compiled builder window appears, no hang in the open
   project wizard. then I drag that builder window so it goes from maximized
   to regular window.
   -> poof (builder-01.log)

2. Ok, try again. After the self-compiled builder segfaulted I just do Ctrl+F5
   to try again. Somehow builder determines it should do a recompile and
   somehow can't find dazzle.sh (builder-02.log)

(this is on Fedora 27, AMD r600 graphics with mesa 17.2.4)
Felix