[Builder] unable to build+run builder from stable builder package (flathub)

Hi,

(I still want to hack on builder while the "host" builder is installed from
flatpack, see yesterday's IRC)

I updated the builder packge from flathub this morning. So now I'm running
3.26.2. Also I updated the builder git.

Unfortunately now I can't even build+run builder (previously I got hangs only
after selecting a package in the open project wizard).

It looks to me as if builder itself compiles successfully. However I never see
a window from the self-compiled builder.

This is the output in my host terminal (I cut the timestamps):
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG: Executing pipeline build stages  with 10
pipeline entries
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[0]:      prepare:
IdeBuildStageMkdirs [completed]
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[1]:      prepare:
IdeBuildStageLauncher [completed]
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[2]:    downloads:
IdeBuildStageLauncher [completed]
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[3]: dependencies:
IdeBuildStageLauncher [completed]
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[4]:    configure:
IdeBuildStageLauncher [completed]
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[5]:        build:
IdeBuildStageLauncher [completed]
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[6]:      install:
IdeBuildStageLauncher [completed]
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[7]:       export:
IdeBuildStageLauncher [pending]
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[8]:       export:
IdeBuildStageLauncher [pending]
ide-build-pipeline[    2]:    DEBUG:  pipeline[9]:       export:
IdeBuildStageLauncher [pending]
                   Ide[    2]:  WARNING: Prozess wurde unerwartet beendet

(The last message is roughly "process was terminated unexpectedly".)

I'll try builder nightly next :-)

Felix