[Builder] Late suggestion

Hi,

It's been awhile since I used builder last time. Now decided to come back. Everything looks good. It may take some time to learn all keybindings and tricks and adopt interface. Anyway, I was a very heavy user of vim and really liked a list of all tags as toggle window on the right side. I think it would be good to have such a list that will give you an overview of all your functions, enum's etc. . Similar to taglist plugin for vim but with parameters.

I also noticed that some key combinations overlap with default Gnome. e.g. Ctr+Alt+Up. It may be a good idea to review those combinations.

Thanks.

-Pavlo Solntsev