Re: Multisession DVD creation problem.

There are no pathes for cdrecord. Did you use the version from schilytools?

Note that there has been no separate cdrtools distribution during the past 2
years as I was mainly working on other programs like e.g. the Bourne Shell,
SCCS and star.

Separate distributions however are hard work and I could avoid effort this way.

Jφrg

Oh, I see!
Well...I compiled locally cdrtools-3.01 from SF.NET, because they
seems to be removed from Debian repositories (since 2006?):
https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=cdrtools
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/cdrtools

(I'm on Devuan ASCII x64 KDE (stable), which is based on Debian stable
and depends on it's repositories).
G.