Re: Multisession DVD creation problem.

Ãéþñãïò Êùóôüðïõëïò via brasero-list <brasero-list gnome org> wrote:

2) For the cdrecord installation, I downloaded the last version from
SF.NET (skipping the last patch)
and compiled them.

There are no pathes for cdrecord. Did you use the version from schilytools?

Note that there has been no separate cdrtools distribution during the past 2
years as I was mainly working on other programs like e.g. the Bourne Shell,
SCCS and star.

Separate distributions however are hard work and I could avoid effort this way.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily net                    (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
    joerg schilling fokus fraunhofer de (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/