Re: Multisession DVD creation problem.

Guys 1st of all a great THANKS for all your help!!!
Really appreciated!
Not only helped with my problem, but you open new horizons before me!

Being said that, I'll try to answer, but I really need to make my
homework before answering. :-)

1) For the Brasero vs Xorriso argument, I don't think there's a conflict there!
Linux is about choices and using one doesn't necessarily means
skipping the rest.

2) For the cdrecord installation, I downloaded the last version from
SF.NET (skipping the last patch)
and compiled them.
The first time I ran them, I did it from the compilation directory (so
the ./ before the command).
Then I consider keeping them in the long run and moved the binaries to
/usr/local.bin, the man pages to /usr/local/man/ tree and deleting the
rest (so no ./ the last time, since they're on the PATH now).
G.