Looking for a portable GUI that implements support for all cdrtools features

In former times, we has XCDroast what was intended to be portable (by e.g. not
trying to send SCSI commands from a GUI and by not depending on specifics of a
single OS) but unfortunately the author of XCDroast did reduce his efforts in
XCDroast so much that no new feature appeared during the past 5 years.

Unfortunately it seems that any other known GUI did not add support for cdrtools
features that appeared during the past 5 years either.

I am thus looking again for a group of people who are interested in writing a
GUI that is portable and that intends to support all featzres found in cdrtools.

Could brasero be this GUI?

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)