Re: Brasero 2.27.91 release

On 09/02/2009 02:52 PM, Joerg Schilling wrote:
If you like verify that you are really interested, you could e.g. upgrade to a
recent libscg......

I've been moving away from libscg actually, for a variety of reasons. We can move this discussion to the cdrdao development mailing list.

BTW: writing nonsense about the red book specs does not make you look serious.

Can you be more specific ? I'm talking about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Book_(audio_CD_standard)

Unless I'm mistaken, this is not a free document. Although I'm reasonably familiar with the audio CD format, there's a long-standing bug in cdrdao (#604751) that is difficult to process without the detailed specs. Keep in mind I'm not the original author of cdrdao.