Re: Brasero 2.27.91 release

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 14:35, Denis Leroy <denis poolshark org> wrote:
On 09/02/2009 01:03 PM, Joerg Schilling wrote:

cdrdao

               Cdrdao is no longer actively maintained since ~ 3 years.
               There is a more recent version in the SVN but it does not
               compile anymore.

WORKSFORME. Please file a bug report or just drop me a note with your compile error. And instead of criticizing cdrdao, why don't you submit patches, or contribute to the project. I'm sure you could convince your employer to donate a measly 200 euros so I can buy a copy of the red book specs.

Denis, maintainer of "unmaintained" cdrdao.

Hi Denis,

nice to see you around. While I don't have red book, or any other book, if there is anything me or Thomas could help you out with please be sure to shout.

Cheers,
Mario