Re: video projects

Le mardi 14 avril 2009 à 08:20 +0930, Tanya a écrit :
Hi..could someone please advise me with my problem..I have just updated
my Ubuntu and Brasero to the very latest so I could access the video
projects application but I am able to get it as far as the Disc Burning
Setup box that comes up but the burn button in that box is greyed out so
I cannot proceed. The material that I am trying to burn to disc is in my
Video section of my PC and has been downloaded from one of the torrents
on the web and I was wondering if that is the cause of it ..Please help
me ..Thanks Tanya Clausen