Re: Brasero GUI mockup

Hi Matthew,

FIW my own opinion, I'll write down some thoughts...

Il giorno mar, 14/04/2009 alle 23.41 +1200, Matthew McGowan ha scritto:
> 1) The widget from Banshee and Ubiquity is very nice for displaying file
> system info.  Perhaps Brasero could use it as well.  The legend in my
> mock-up is obviously fubar.   Perhaps the legend could distinguished
> pre-existing sessions as well as free space etc.

I really like it, just a suggestion: wouldn't the 'Name' text-box and
the 'Burn' button better be under the bar instead of over? I don't know
from an usability point of view where it would better be placed
though...

Right now the "Project estimated size" is in the status bar, wouldn't it
be possible to have that information on the new widget? Or probably it
would become to much cluttered with information...

> 3) The Sidepane has been made more compact by utilising a TreeView as
> seen in Nautilus.

I like this one, in my opinion it gives a more polish view to Brasero

Cheers.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>