Re: Start releasing betas/rc for 0.8.0

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Milo Casagrande
<milo_casagrande yahoo it> wrote:
> Il giorno dom, 25/05/2008 alle 20.23 +0200, Philippe Rouquier ha
> scritto:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I agree. I committed my last feature to trunk today. As far as I'm
>> concerned I'm ready for 0.8.x. There is a lot to test.
>>
>> As for support I'll try to behave this time and not destabilize
>> everything =) as soon as 0.8.0 is out. I'll probably create a new
>> branch for video to avoid problems.
>>
>> So now, we have to edit NEW file (I'll do it some time tomorrow or
>> Tuesday) and roll the tarballs for a 0.7.90 release followed by 0.8.0
>> one month later (translators will need some time to translate all the
>> help documentation).
>
> Just to say a couple of things and reporting some things before a
> release:
> - Tthere have been some slightly change like the addition of the eject
> option and the cover editor that are not documented (the documentation
> has been written with the old version 0.7.0). I can arrange a patch for
> all these small changes, but I'll do it during this week so it would be
> ready for end of week.
> - There are still some strings not set for translation (eject disc
> dialog title for example).
> - Shortcut for help now is Ctrl+H, should be F1.
> - In the Credits dialog, in the "Documented by" tab there's:
>  "Sorry, no documentation for Brasero."
> - When burning an audio project, choosing the size of the CD with the CD
> size button, it gives you the size like:
>  "15669895:09 hours Data CD-RW"
>  But in the minutes bar indicator at the bottom you see the exact
> timing.
>
> Would you like me to open a bug for each of the above?

No need for that i'll fix the shortcut key and the credits on about
dialog. The other bug i think Philippe already fixed that on
svn trunk.

Phillippe i will be available on irc the whole week after fixing this
bugs we can roll the tarball and release it.

Thanks