Documentation patch

Hi,

following up what has been said on the releasing beta for Brasero, I
worked a patch for the documentation.

I've reworked a little the sections on adding a pause and for splitting
a track, the plugins section and I've added the cover editor section.

I've been trying to proof-read it with the GNOME documentation
styleguide, but I think it would be better to ask a review on
gnome-doc-list (will do it in these days).

Bye!

PS: the patch is rather big 'cause I added some "indentation" here and
there to better read the XML code.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>