Re: Brasero Docs merge to trunk ?

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Phil Bull <philbull gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Luis,

Hi Phil

>  On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 03:31 +0100, Luis Medinas wrote:
>  > First of all i would like to thank to the Ubuntu Doc Team for their
>  > work on Brasero... Thanks guys!
>
>  Do you have any screenshots of the cover editor and the eject dialog?
>  Also, I just reviewed the Brasero interface and found that the "Insert a
>  pause" and "Split track" features in audio projects and "View preview"
>  feature in both data and audio projects haven't been documented yet.

Both cover editor and eject dialog is on svn trunk probably cover
editor will change the GUI.
If you want you can add me to brasero-doc-dev team on launchpad so i
can upload the screenshots
and i could document "View preview" the rest i don't feel very
confortable since English isn't my mother tongue.
Now i would like to merge your current work to our svn and get it
synced with the launchpad bzr.

Thanks again