Re: Brasero Docs merge to trunk ?

Hi all!

Il giorno mer, 23/04/2008 alle 08.14 +0100, Phil Bull ha scritto:
> On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 03:31 +0100, Luis Medinas wrote:
> > First of all i would like to thank to the Ubuntu Doc Team for their
> > work on Brasero... Thanks guys!
> > Now me and Philippe talked this afternoon about merging the current
> > bzr development to our svn trunk
> > because we plan to release 0.8.0 soon. Of the new features for now to
> > be included in the Doc it's the
> > Cover Editor and the Eject dialog i'm a missing something ?
> > It's ok to everyone ?
>
> Thanks for letting us help!
>
> Do you have any screenshots of the cover editor and the eject dialog?
> Also, I just reviewed the Brasero interface and found that the "Insert a
> pause" and "Split track" features in audio projects and "View preview"
> feature in both data and audio projects haven't been documented yet.

For me it's not a problem adding the new contents... it depends only on
what is "soon"...

I'm a little busy in the next two days with Ubuntu's Italian community
for Hardy release, but in the week-end I should be up and running.

Just a couple of thoughts from a translator POV:
- if you include the new doc and release soon after, there wouldn't be
enough time for translators to translate the doc
- for translators (and also for doc-writers) having a fixed release plan
or an announcement like "we are going out with version X.Y.Z in 2 weeks"
would be of great help, so they can better organize the work

Just my 2 cents ;)

Cheers!

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>