Re: Brasero Docs merge to trunk ?

Hi Luis,

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 13:16 +0100, Luis Medinas wrote:
> Both cover editor and eject dialog is on svn trunk probably cover
> editor will change the GUI.
> If you want you can add me to brasero-doc-dev team on launchpad so i
> can upload the screenshots
> and i could document "View preview" the rest i don't feel very
> confortable since English isn't my mother tongue.
> Now i would like to merge your current work to our svn and get it
> synced with the launchpad bzr.

Sorry for the delay in replying. You should already be a member of the
"brasero-doc-dev" team on Launchpad and so should already have upload
access to the branch.

Andrew made some changes to the branch on the 23rd, so the documentation
should be looking pretty complete now. Please feel free to merge the
docs into Brasero SVN - we can submit patches against SVN from now on,
if you like.

Thanks,

Phil

--