Re: Brasero Docs merge to trunk ?

Hi Luis,

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 03:31 +0100, Luis Medinas wrote:
> First of all i would like to thank to the Ubuntu Doc Team for their
> work on Brasero... Thanks guys!
> Now me and Philippe talked this afternoon about merging the current
> bzr development to our svn trunk
> because we plan to release 0.8.0 soon. Of the new features for now to
> be included in the Doc it's the
> Cover Editor and the Eject dialog i'm a missing something ?
> It's ok to everyone ?

Thanks for letting us help!

Do you have any screenshots of the cover editor and the eject dialog?
Also, I just reviewed the Brasero interface and found that the "Insert a
pause" and "Split track" features in audio projects and "View preview"
feature in both data and audio projects haven't been documented yet.

Thanks again,

Phil

--
Phil Bull