Re: Jon Stewart on Friday, October 6th

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> The night before the Summit (unless you're doing the embedded hackfest),
> Jon Stewart -- of The Daily Show fame -- is performing RIGHT HERE IN
> BOSTON (yes I'm also right here in Boston).
>
> Let's see the 7pm performance and eat afterwards

Yikes. I just got a call to say that the 7pm show was overbooked (how the
fuck do they manage that?), so I rebooked for the 10pm show. Tickets are
apparently selling very quickly now, so jump in fast. So, depending on who
bought tickets when, I'll see some of you at 7pm, some of you at 10pm. :-)

- Jeff

     "I think his crackpipe is mixed with helium or something." - Colin
                           Walters on Hans Reiser