Re: Jon Stewart on Friday, October 6th

Howdy folks,

(I sent this yesterday, but it got caught in the mail queue because I
wasn't subscribed)

I'm also planning on attending the show at 10pm on Friday.  I've got
nosebleedy tickets in Row W (or something like that) but am very much
looking forward to the show and meeting some new folks.  I'm not a
Bostonite (I don't even know if that's what you call yourselves) but
will be in town for the GNOME summit (my first one).    I can provide my
cell off list to folks looking to meet up.

--Patrick