Jon Stewart on Friday, October 6th

Hey Bostonites,

The night before the Summit (unless you're doing the embedded hackfest), Jon
Stewart -- of The Daily Show fame -- is performing RIGHT HERE IN BOSTON (yes
I'm also right here in Boston).

Let's see the 7pm performance and eat afterwards -- any suggestions for good
places to eat that are nearby? The HISTORICAL THEATRE DISTRICT seems pretty
lame for food, as far as I have seen (though that surprises me, theatre and
collective sustenance being such a great combination, so please point out
what I'm missing).

  http://www.wangcenter.org/WangCenterClub/details.php?showID=350

Ahr!

- Jeff

     "You can't just find cake. Cake isn't naturally occuring." - Penny
                                   Arcade