enough to fix it properly. Instead I just make sure everything else is
closed down and plug and unplug it a few times until Banshee gets it
properly.

On 11/06/15 19:41, Magik wrote:
After many issues, I've switched to Clementine and everything works
perfect. USBs, external HDDs, iPods and not only my Motorola phone but
also my Lenovo tablet. It may be uglier than Banshee, but it seems to
work a lot better with all external devices than Banshee.

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:12:00 -0700
From: wittja01 gmail com
To: banshee-list gnome org
Subject: [Banshee-List] Banshee won't recognize Android phone

I'm trying to use Banshee to sync my music files with my Samsung Galaxy S4
but Banshee doesn't show that my phone is connected. I don't know if
this is
related but I can connect my phone and manage files through the file
manager
but as soon as I open Banshee up, the file manager stops being able to
access my phone. When I go in through the file manager and try to open
it, I
specifically get "Unable to open MTP device '[usb:008,002]".

I'm running Mint 17.1. Let me know if I need to provide more information.
Thanks!