Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee won't recognize Android phone

After many issues, I've switched to Clementine and everything works perfect. USBs, external HDDs, iPods and not only my Motorola phone but also my Lenovo tablet. It may be uglier than Banshee, but it seems to work a lot better with all external devices than Banshee.