Re: [Banshee-List] Continuous playback of random albums

Hello,
I think that Banshee can fulfill your need. You could achieve a continuous random album play by using the "autofill per album" Play Queue option. I experienced some problems with it when I modify Banshee's selection, like it doesn't want to change the next album, it just adds nothing (is Banshee upset?), but if you let it go, it should work like a charm.

You can also randomly play by album directly in your Music library, but Banshee stops after one album, then you have to manually hit Play again to move to another album.

I personnally have advanced needs for audio player. Banshee is the best player I could find when I switched from Winamp/Windows to Ubuntu/Linux. I always tried to avoid iTunes since I find it too egocentric.

Cheers,
Christian