Re: [Banshee-List] Community Extensions for trusty / MINT 17.1 ?

ChristianH wrote
Does anybody know if community extensions will be released for ubuntu
trusty (14.04 LTS) or MINT 17.1 respectively?

Especially the mirage-extension I am using with ubuntu precise (12 LTS)?

Or if elder version run with trusty when tarballed into?

Thanks in advance

Christian

Hi Christian,

Not sure if this helps...

On this page
http://banshee.fm/download/extensions/
<http://banshee.fm/download/extensions/>
down below the list is this link ('Source Tarballs")

http://download.banshee-project.org/banshee-community-extensions/
<http://download.banshee-project.org/banshee-community-extensions/>

There are tarballs and zips in there but I do not know how to get from them
- to a working Extension.

If you do - please reply and tell me how - as I would like to install the
Lyrics extension included in there.
I'm on Mint 17.2 Cinnamon  & as expected there is no 'community-extensions'
in their repos.

Warwick
WFTaylor gmail com