[Banshee-List] issues with playlists again

Right now,
I can klick on the name field of my smart playlist as long as I want but the sign that it is sorted does never disappear. It stays sorted.

Right now,
I added a song to a playlist and tried to move it upwards, but that did not work, and NO field was sorted

Right now,
I cannot organise my list of playlists like files in a folder with subfolders

Right now,
I removed a line in a playlist with an editor and replaced another line in, and Banshee wouldnt re-read that playlist. I had to restart Banshee and only then it did re-read it, and yes, the lines were ok.

There is always something with Playlists, isnt it?