Re: [Banshee-List] Community Extensions for trusty / MINT 17.1 ?

Does anybody know if community extensions will be released for ubuntu
trusty (14.04 LTS) or MINT 17.1 respectively?

Especially the mirage-extension I am using with ubuntu precise (12 LTS)?

Not sure if this helps...

On this page
http://banshee.fm/download/extensions/
<http://banshee.fm/download/extensions/>
down below the list is this link ('Source Tarballs")

http://download.banshee-project.org/banshee-community-extensions/
<http://download.banshee-project.org/banshee-community-extensions/>

There are tarballs and zips in there but I do not know how to get from them
- to a working Extension.

I an sorry, I am not familiar with using these sources -  I do not know hw to compile things.

That's why I asked if anybody might have an idea on using binary extensions that were made for elder ubuntu
releases.

In the meatime I found community extensions for newer releases than trusty, i.e. vivid and wiley
(https://launchpad.net/banshee-community-extensions/+packages) But trying to install them in trusty ran (as
expected) into chaos with dependencies.

My current solution is using an elder laptop with 12LTS for playing music files - not exactly elegant but
works

Christian