Re: [Banshee-List] Have development of banshee halted or slowed significantly?

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 04:46:00PM -0400, Kevin Anthony wrote:
I've been waiting to a stable gtk3 release

It uses gstreamer1.0 which fixes some bugs including bpm detection.

Hmm? What bugfixes are those? All the BPM-related crashes I've been seeing have
been in the same soundtouch library that both gstreamer0.10 and gstreamer1.0 are
using.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin