[Banshee-List] Banshee Won't PLAY Streamed Music (Not HOST)

I am not looking to host. i just want to play an existing server.
i discuss my Tonido server, but it is not the one i am looking to play from.
It is simply mentioned in order to better figure out what is going on.

On my PC running Windows 7, i have two music servers: Foobar is running a
music server and Tonido is just a server for Music and anything else.

My laptop running Windows 8.1 can play my Foobar server using Foobar (of
course).
On this same Laptop running Ubuntu, Banshee SOMETIMES (it is a real gamble)
shows my Foobar Media Server if i restart the server and/or banshee a few
times (And my Tonido one, but it is more likely to show up and when it does,
i can sometimes play music from it.)

When Banshee does display Foobar Media Server in the left pane, when i am
lucky, it is just grey'd out and there is nothing i can do with it. It does
not play or anything. i have never been able to successfully play this
server using Banshee.

My PS3 plays both Foobar and Tonido servers.
eezUPnp plays my Foobar server fine.
Foobar running in Wine connects to this server fine
VLC shows this server, sometimes, but like banshee i cannot do anything with
it.

i have tried stopping the Tonido server.
There is not login/password
i have tried manually adding as DAAP, but haven't had luck with that either.

What is eezUPnp and Foobar (in wine) doing that Banshee is not doing or
doing wrong? i would love to know. As much as i love Foobar, it isn't as
well integrated into Ubuntu as Foobar, since it is a windows program. i do
have Foobnix, but it doesn't support plugins yet and the ability to use UPnP
is a plugin.

Thanks in advance