Re: [Banshee-List] Have development of banshee halted or slowed significantly?

I will actually look into clementine this weekend, which haven't got a major release in over a year now but is still developed heavily  judging from  their git log. Play counts and stars written to mp3s by banshee gets imported. Play lists seems to import good. However play counts and ratings from my flacs doesn't import from banshee written file tags. But there's a script out there which says to be able to import to clementine from the banshee db (that's what I'm going to test).

Seems stable enough. Banshee crashes approx every six hours of playtime for me (database with over 150 000 songs). Clementine haven't crashed yet. Not as fast as banshee though, which handles all my smart play lists etc instantly when browsing, resorting etc.

Would be great to hear from the developers of banshee though before I jump ship. Wasn't the project funded by some company before (novell?)?