Re: [Banshee-List] Music not showing up on ipod classic

LadyLinux wrote
Each time I reimport my music library with Banshee, everything works
perfectly from my PC -- it shows the playlists, play counts, day that it
was last played and so on. But when the iPod is not connected to the PC,
it says that the device is empty.

Dear LadyLinux,
I'm not a developer, but I guess those who are will be glad to analyze debug
session outputs. I think the website tells how to submit that.

I myself would try and be more incremental. Have you tried to manually
import just *one* tune, synchronize, unplug and see what happens ? (after
reformatting, I mean).
That said because right after solving my own problem of iPod visibility, I
optimistically loaded my entire tunes library and... the amount of tunes
being synchronized at the same time resulted in a mess. So I restarted from
scratch, synchronizing small batches and checking each time if they showed.

Keep on (iPod) touch !