Re: [Banshee-List] Music not showing up on ipod classic

LadyLinux wrote
Banshee shows that the disk space on the ipod is used up, but only the
ipod thinks it's still empty.

Dear LadyLinux, have you tried this :

In menu Edition > Preferences, thumbnail Extensions, section "devices
management" :

tick off all types of devices except Apple devices.

I do not guarantee the exact wording, since I'm using a french localization.

That worked fine for me, on a similar problem on an iPod touch 2. Apparently
Apple products are very exclusive.

Give us news ;)