Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee song ratings disappeared

2.6.1 is the version I updated to. I'm not sure how to find out what I
updated from.

I now remember that I had selected this sync setting in the past, after
having done many ratings. This explains why all of my early ratings
disappeared, while my later ones remained after the update.

How can I confirm if my ratings are being synced to the song files? Perhaps,
if I go through any ratings that I had done before recently selecting this
setting again and "toggle" the rating, the rating will be synced with them
as well?