[Banshee-List] Banshee song ratings disappeared

I hope that I am correctly subscribed to the mailing list!??

Anyway, a little while back almost all (not all) of my song ratings
disappeared from Banshee. It may have been after an update, but I don't
know. The songs that I had most recently rated still all had their ratings.
But the ones I had rated earlier had disappeared. Is there anyway to make
sure this doesn't ever happen again? I lost ratings on hundreds of songs!