Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee song ratings disappeared

On 18/02/14 16:25, djpemberton wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to put some important information in my post. I am running
Kubuntu 13.10. Currently I am running Banshee 2.6.1.

And to which version did you update?

I had recently selected to sync the ratings. Will that automatically sync
those that I had already rated before selecting that option?

Mmm, I don't think so, but that is a reasonable feature to implement. So
please file it in bugzilla (search for it before filing it, it may have
already been filed).