Re: [Banshee-List] Trouble Building Banshee on Linux Mint

On 07/04/14 23:27, Stefan Heule wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to build banshee on Linux Mint (which should mostly behave
like Ubuntu), and I'm running into problems.  I'm following the
instructions from [1], and installed all the dependencies.  When I run
./autogen.sh, I get the following error:
   configure: error: Package requirements (gstreamer-sharp-1.0 >=
0.99.0) were not met:
   No package 'gstreamer-sharp-1.0' found

What dependency am I missing?  Or what else am I doing wrong?  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

You need to install gstreamer-sharp:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer-sharp/ (don't use
master, use the last 0.99.0 tag).

Deb packages for this dependency will come soonish.