[Banshee-List] Trouble Building Banshee on Linux Mint

Hi all,

I'm trying to build banshee on Linux Mint (which should mostly behave like Ubuntu), and I'm running into problems. I'm following the instructions from [1], and installed all the dependencies. When I run ./autogen.sh, I get the following error: configure: error: Package requirements (gstreamer-sharp-1.0 >= 0.99.0) were not met:
  No package 'gstreamer-sharp-1.0' found

What dependency am I missing? Or what else am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stefan

[1] http://banshee.fm/download/development/