[Banshee-List] share banshee.db between different distros on different partitions

I have installed Manjaro, Antergos and Sabayon on different partitions. My
music collection is located in a different hard drive (sdb). I symlinked
banshee's directory in order to share banshee.db between the distros I
previously mentioned. The idea was to access my collection from any of the
OSs. I can use Banshee without trouble in Manjaro, (banshee.db "knows" that
my music is mounted under run/th-manjaro/sdb...) but when I open it in
Sabayon or Antergos, Banshee won't play any files, right-clicking on
properties of a song, shows that for banshee.db, sdb is still mounted under
manjaro and not under Sabayon. Here is a screenshot showing a Sabayon
session, running banshee, and the properties window of a random song, which
banshee cannot find since it is mounted as you will see in other place. Is
it possible to let Banshee "know" that my music is now under /run/th-sabayon
within sabayon, or /run/th-antergos within antergos in case I boot antergos?
Of course I could have different banshee directories for each distro to
avoid this kind of issues, but I want to share metadata such as the number
of times a song was played. Thanks a lot. Banshee rocks!!