Re: [Banshee-List] Please ship an AppData file upstream

Hey David!

Well the appdata thing is basically done. Only thing to debate is the inclusion of the GNOME tag... Richard replied to my email but didn't include the list, I'll include the list in my reply so we can debate about it.

BTW Kalev already asked me to do another 2.6.x release soon, before Fedora20 freeze (1 week before that would be around 10th of Nov). I think it's feasible because the branch already has some nice fixes, and I was planning on getting a windows installer (with updated gtksharp 2.x binaries) for that release. Also something to talk about in the hackfest!