Re: [Banshee-List] integrated-services.banshee.fm seems to be down

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 6:47 PM, mysteryweapon <leskop yahoo com> wrote:
integrated-services.banshee.fm/amz/redirect.do/ does not work, which is
appears to be required for connectivity to the amazon store

The same goes for the miro stuff. Hitting the page in a web browser shows
"500 - Internal Server Error"

Accessing both the Amazon store and Miro from Banshee work for me. Are
those not working for you ?

http://integrated-services.banshee.fm/amz/redirect.do/ does return a
500 error, but I don't think Banshee uses that URL directly,
additional parameters are added.

For example, accessing the Amazon MP3 Store home, with IP location
detection goes to:
http://integrated-services.banshee.fm/amz/redirect.do/geo/home

--
Bertrand