Re: [Banshee-List] Next previous button not working in OSX

If you look at the answer at stack overflow, you can see why I did not bother to go any of those routes.
The first answer describes the problem that even if you use the code, iTunes will still start to run if you press any of those buttons. That means, if you are running banshee and press play/pause, iTunes will pop up and start to play: "Currently, unless the user disables these keys in the global keyboard shortcuts, it controls my app and iTunes"

The second answer suggests writing your own kernel module that hijacks the keys. I don't think writing a kernel module is the proper way to do this.