[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.4.0 for Windows 7 stopped playing

Can someone please help?

I have a very large music collection 1TB and have been extremely frustrated
with finding ANY media player that will manageit without problems. I have
tried over 15 of the most popular and finally found Banshee, which was able
to read all of my files and organize them as they were. I was amazed to
finally find a program that looked and worked great.

Well I played one song and now I am unable to play anything else. I have no
idea what the "idle" icon on the top is,but it is displayed. I have tried
everything and can not get it to play anything. I even uninstalled
everything and reinstalled it and it will no longer play any music.

Please tell me someone can help and I am just missing soething simple
because I am at the point of giving up on trying to find a media player to
manage all my music. I think it is a disgrace that they all have so many
bugs or are unbelievably difficult to use AND they have no help what so
ever.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!