Re: [Banshee-List] SoundCloud extension announcement

James, I fixed the problem (CueSheet extension depends on some changes which haven't landed yet in Banshee Core, so I disabled it for now).

Next time you encounter any problems, you can go back to the latest known released tag (as master branch is likely to be receiving changes which may break the build, as was happening now).