[Banshee-List] cuesheet extension

L.S.,

I've checked out the master of banshee and its community extensions and I've created an extension for using multimedia files (audio files) with accompanying cuesheets. It works already quite satisfactory.

Now for my question: I needed to make some changes to the banshee code, because it needed for example to support accurate seeking. How can I get these (small) code changes merged back in the master repository?

Thank you in advance for your answers,

Hans Oesterholt