Re: [Banshee-List] Fetching Metadata

I have been using 1.6.1. I have been trying to install 2.6, but when I do it
tells me I am still using 1.6.1, and does no better at fetching the
metadata. I have tried installing the new repository as it suggests, but
reinstalling Banshee still only gives me the same old version. I have
installed the Musicbrainz Picard application; this appears to run separately
from Banshee, and I do not know how to connect the two. All in all, I am a
little stuck.