[Banshee-List] Fetching Metadata

Hi there. I am using Banshee on Ubuntu Studio 10.04. I have recently embarked
on the large task of ripping my CD collection, so that I can get rid of the
actual CDs. However when I insert a disc, it usually cannot fetch the
metadata for the CD. It does occasionally, which I find odd. I have the
correct login set up for lastfm within Banshee, and on my account page on
the lastfm website, Banshee is listed as an application which is allowed to
access Lastfm. I would really like to get this sorted, otherwise it will
take me months to transfer my collection! Many thanks.