Re: [Banshee-List] Foldersync with smart playlists /Fake music player

2013/1/8 donniezazen <sudhirskhanger gmail com>:
> Are you sure if Foldersync even works at all? As I posted a few weeks ago,
> even basic sync function with non-smart playlist doesn't work.

Yes, I can assure it works in general, and there is also feedback
about it on the mailinglist. I've read your report on the mailing
list, but can not reproduce it, could you please report it as a bug
and set me CC on the bug report (timo+gnome latecrew de). See
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/ for more info on reporting
bugs.

Greetz,

Timo