Re: [Banshee-List] Foldersync with smart playlists /Fake music player

I am using  Webupd8's Go-mtpfs
<http://www.webupd8.org/2012/12/how-to-mount-android-40-ubuntu-go-mtpfs.html>
package to mount my Android (Nexus 4) phone's storage in /media/MyAndroid
from where all files are available inside "Internal Storage" folder.

I have created a .is_audio_player file as suggested in your  post
<http://exceptionrethrown.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/gsoc-progress-report-4-midterm-passed/>
. Does it have to be mounted in some particular folder to be recognized by
Banshee as a media player?

Thanks.