Re: [Banshee-List] Locking up

Hi all,

I have now upgraded to 2.5.1 to see if maybe that would fix my problem and
unfortunately it has no (as I expected).

I have taken another Debug log in case I have missed something.
banshee-debug-log-2.5.1.txt
<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4650619/banshee-debug-log-2.5.1.txt>

While doing this, I did actually make a new observation.  It turns out that
although it appears that banshee has completely locked up after I click on
any of the online stores, audiobooks or try to access the sync sections, it
actually hasn’t.  it is just the display that has frozen.  although I could
not see what I was doing I did manage to go from playing music to starting a
video (I could hear the audio but obviously not see it as banshee was still
frozen on the music screen).

If someone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it!!!

Cheers,

Lee.