Re: [Banshee-List] Locking up

Hi all,

Sorry to reply to my own post again, but I also wanted to mention that this
problem only seems to be isolated to my main desktop PC as I am having no
trouble with my crap little Acer net-book running the exact same set-up as
the PC apart from the net-book being 32bit with 2.4.1 and the pc being 64bit
with 2.5.1 (and previously 2.4.1).

I would really like to get this fixed if possible as I use banshee all the
time at home.

Especially since I found the fantastic BansheeRemoteListener extension (by
far the best remote control application I have seen!!!).

Cheers.

Lee.