[Banshee-List] Filename Custom Format

Hi!

I'm stuck at the moment with banshee: I need a Filename Custom Format,
since I have a CD with more than 100 Titles (Bela Bartok...)
1. I need the frack number formatted %03u
2. I need a filename format "CD Nuber.Track Number.Track Name"
to keep my mp3s ordered nicely in file system.

Is there any chance to accomplish that without tampering with the
sources (no chance here - I have no idea of mono)?

I saw something about boo scripts changing the format - but that does
not help me...

klaus
--
mailto:klaus hampft de